- 2 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ounces brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added raspberry jam (I use this)
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, chopped
- powdered sweetener (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare mini muffin pan(s) with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave the shredded mozzarella for 1 minute. Stir, then microwave another 30 seconds, and stir again. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds and stir again until the cheese is uniformly melted and looks like cheese fondue.
- Add the cream cheese, almond flour, coconut flour, egg, and baking powder to the melted cheese. Stir and knead until the ingredients are thoroughly combined. (You can also use a food processor with dough blade to mix dough.)
- Divide dough into 36 mini muffin cups, a little less than a tablespoon of dough for each. A cookie scoop works well for this! Make a small indent in the center of each.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until puffed up and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cut the 4 ounces of brie into 36 little cubes, about 1/2-inch cubes.
- Immediately after removing the pan from the oven, place a cube of brie into the center of each dough cup. Remove the bites from the pan and top each with a little bit of the jam and chopped raspberries. Serve with a sprinkle of powdered sweetener, if desired.