These have been a family favorite for a while. They are fast, easy, beautiful, and so DELISH!
Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix (17.5 oz) (get it cheap at Target this week!)
1/2 Cup Butter (room temp)
1/3 Cup Apricot or Raspberry jam.
(If giving as a Christmas gift, I use homemade jam, and include a jar or two!)
- Make sugar cookie dough according to package instructions.
- Roll the sugar cookie dough into tablespoon-size balls and place on baking sheets (do not substitute slice-and-bake dough).
- Make a well in each ball with your thumb. Fill the wells with a total of 1⁄3 cup apricot jam or raspberry jam.
- Bake at 350° F on parchment-lined baking sheets until just beginning to brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool slightly on baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
I found this recipe, and picture, here before adding it to my collection!