- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce/28 grams) au jus seasoning
- 1 packet (1 ounce/28 grams) ranch seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter (optional)
- 6 to 8 pepperoncini peppers
- 8 slices of provolone
- 8 hoagie rolls
- Add chicken, broth, butter, au jus seasoning, ranch seasoning, and peppers to the Instant Pot.
- Seal and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes with frozen chicken, or 15-20 minutes with thawed chicken.
- Release pressure (natural or quick), then remove the chicken and pepperoncini peppers. Shred the chicken, then return it to Instant Pot and mix with the juices. Discard peppers, eat them, or add them back to the mix if you want a little more spice.
- Serve warm on toasted hoagie buns with provolone cheese slices. Dip sandwich into juices from chicken mixture, if desired.
Smaller pieces of chicken will take less time to cook.