- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (less than ¼ cup)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Optional Garnishes: Additional lemon slices and chopped parsley
- Melt the butter in the Instant Pot using the Saute setting.
- When the butter is melted, add the rice and cook for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken broth, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Cover and lock lid, being sure the lid valve is set to seal.
- Cook the rice manually, on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Use the quick pressure release and remove the lid when steam stops.
- Add the ¼ fresh parsley and use a fork to fluff the rice.
- Serve immediately, topping with additional lemon slices and parsley if desired.