- 4 apples – peeled, cored and chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a saucepan, combine apples, water, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cover, and cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until apples are soft.
- Blend in your blender for about 15 seconds. Serve warm or chill and serve.
You can easily decrease the amount of sugar and omit the cinnamon if you want a healthier applesauce. If you are going to store for a while it will keep longer with the sugar in it.