- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Silver Spring Foods Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Melt butter in microwave or on stovetop. Stir in honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer about half of the honey mustard mixture to a separate bowl for later.
- Preheat grill to 425 degrees F, medium heat.
- Pound thicker parts of chicken breasts for more even thickness, about 1 inch thick. Season both sides chicken with salt and pepper.
- Brush grill grates lightly with oil. Grill chicken for 4 minutes, then brush with honey mustard glaze, and flip chicken to cook other side. Brush the other side with glaze and cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until done. (Internal temperature of the thickest part of chicken should reach 165 degrees when done.) Transfer chicken to a plate or platter.
- Use reserved glaze to brush both sides of chicken and let rest a few minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.