- 2 pounds strawberries
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 5 tablespoons Ball brand “Real Fruit Instant Pectin”
- Wash, stem, and puree 2 pounds of strawberries.
- In a large bowl, briskly whisk together 1 ½ cups of sugar and 5 tablespoons of pectin.
- Add the pureed strawberries to the pectin/sugar mixture and whisk for 3 minutes, making sure to scrape sides and bottom of bowl.
- Pour or ladle into desired freezer-safe containers, leaving at least a 1/2 inch of open space at the top for expansion, then let it set for 30 minutes before freezing.
- Makes 6 half pints (or about 6 cups) of jam.
Adjust recipe with this tool: https://www.freshpreserving.com/tools/reference/pectin.aspx#