homemade pizza dough:
- 3 ¼-4 Cups Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Yeast
- 1 ¼ Cups Warm Water
- 1 Tablespoon cornmeal (optional)
- 3/4 Cup Pizza sauce (I used Prego)
- 1 ½ Cups of Mozzarella Cheese (Cheese Coupon)
- Mix flour, salt, and yeast.
- Add warm water and mix.
- Then add oil and mix.
- Knead dough until smooth and roll it out in a circle and place it on a pizza pan.
- Before placing the dough on the pizza pan, lightly spray pan with cooking spray and sprinkle it with flour or cornmeal.
- Score the dough with a fork many times across the surface.
- Bake dough for 10 minutes at 375°.
- Cover pizza crust with sauce, then cheese, and then add your desired toppings.
- Bake pizza at 375º for an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.