Make your own pizza dough for homemade pizza.
We love to make homemade pizza. I got this pizza dough recipe from my mom years ago. I taught my husband how to make it when we were first married. I really should teach him more recipes. 🙂 Because when it is time to make pizza he is willing to make the pizza dough. He does a great job and it is nice to have his help in the kitchen.
You don’t need fancy ingredients to make a fabulous homemade pizza!
Yum yum yum! There’s nothing quite as tasty as homemade pizza!!
If you love pizza, try some more of our pizza recipes…
homemade pizza dough:
- 3 ¼-4 Cups Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Yeast
- 1 ¼ Cups Warm Water
- 1 Tablespoon cornmeal (optional)
- 3/4 Cup Pizza sauce (I used Prego)
- 1 ½ Cups of Mozzarella Cheese (Cheese Coupon)
- Mix flour, salt, and yeast.
- Add warm water and mix.
- Then add oil and mix.
- Knead dough until smooth and roll it out in a circle and place it on a pizza pan.
- Before placing the dough on the pizza pan, lightly spray pan with cooking spray and sprinkle it with flour or cornmeal.
- Score the dough with a fork many times across the surface.
- Bake dough for 10 minutes at 375°.
- Cover pizza crust with sauce, then cheese, and then add your desired toppings.
- Bake pizza at 375º for an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.