- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar or Xylitol or honey
- Lightly coat your tray with nonstick cooking spray to keep the fruit from sticking to the fruit roll yessheet.
- Blend Strawberries with lime juice and sweetener. Once fruit is pureed pour it evenly onto your fruit tray. Spread the fruit evenly with your favorite spatula.
- Set your dehydrator to 135° and dehydrate for 4-8 hours or until it is leathery and pliable.
- Remove from the sheets, and roll in parchment paper, or plastic wrap.
You can make these with a variety of fruits. I made some with my pineapple and they were yummy, but really did not need the sweetener. I have also done a strawberry and peach roll. Very good too. The key is to bled the fruit well and let the dehydrator do the rest!