- 10 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- 4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 4 cups chopped broccoli, lightly steamed (can use frozen or fresh)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Divide into four resealable freezer bags and seal tightly. Freeze flat.
- Thaw overnight (or for 8 hours) in the refrigerator.
- Dump into a greased casserole dish (each bag will fill an 8x8-inch pan; two bags will fill a 9x13-inch pan).
- Sprinkle with additional shredded cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.