- 1 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Special Dark cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- Line a rimmed baking sheet or two with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a saucepan (I use about 3-quart size) over medium heat, melt the peanut butter and coconut oil until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the honey and vanilla. Then, while the mixture is still warm, stir in the cocoa powder, almonds, salt, and oats, until the ingredients are evenly distributed and the oats are coated.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared pans. Then place the pans in the freezer or refrigerator to let the cookies set. Enjoy!
Store cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. (I prefer the freezer!)
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points: 6