- 1/2 c (1 stick) Butter
- 2 tsp Chipotle or Chile
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 ears of corn
- Prepare corn for grilling by pulling husks back, rinsing corn and patting dry.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Add minced chipotles, fresh lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Reduce heat to low and cook chipotle (or chile) butter 1 minute to blend flavors.
- Place ears of corn on baking sheet. Brush corn all over with chipotle butter. Cover corn and refrigerate
- Let marinade up to four hours
- Grill corn over medium-high heat for about 15-20 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes or until husks are completely blackened and charred on all sides.
- Let corn sit for 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle