- 4 Breasts of chicken
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing packets
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried minced garlic
- 24 Breasts of chicken
- 6 packages Hidden Valley Ranch dressing packets
- 6 cups milk
- 6 cups mayonnaise
- 12 tablespoons dried mince garlic
- In gallon-sized bag combine all ingredients. Freeze for later.
TO PREPARE AFTER FREEZING:
- Thaw chicken. Grill on the BBQ. I like to filet my chicken and cook it on low so it stays tender and juicy.
To simplify this recipe, simply use one bottle your favorite Ranch Dressing from your stockpile and add 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.