- 1 head red leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- half small red onion, peeled and sliced thin
- two 14-ounce cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- optional garnish: freshly-grated Parmesan
Zesty Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, add all salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together until combined. Pour over salad and toss to coat, or serve along side the salad.
- Serve immediately because the salad doesn't take long to get soggy! Garnish with freshly-grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.