Garlic Knot Rolls
- 1 3/4 c Warm Water
- 1/4 c Olive Oil
- 1 t Salt
- 1 T Sugar
- 1 1/2 T Active Dry Yeast
- approx. 5 1/2 c all-pupose, unbleached Flour
- 1/8 c Olive Oil
- 2 T unsalted Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic, finely crushed
- 1/4 c finely chopped fresh Parsley
- 1/4 c Parmesan Cheese
- Red Pepper to taste
- Combine water, 1/4c olive oil, sea salt, sugar, and active dry yeast in a large resealable container or bowl. Mix to dissolve yeast.
- Add flour. Mix in flour, cover, and set in a warm spot to raise until doubled in size .
- Roll out dough to form a 10×16 inch sheet of dough. Cut the sheet into 3/4 inch parallel strips.
- Then cut these strips in half making about 24 pieces.
- Tie each strip into a knot and place these knotted strips of dough close together in a greased pan.
- Bake in preheated (350 degree) oven until golden brown.
- Remove the knots from the oven, place them in a big bowl.
- While the knots are still hot, drizzle them with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic, cheese, parsley, red pepper and salt. (I like to mix all of the Garlic Coating ingredients together and brush over the hot rolls.)
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.