- 2 heaping cups of spinach or kale
- 2 cups of berries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup Fage Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons milled flaxseed
To prepare for freezing:
- Label a quart size zip-top bag add 1 cup of protein. Add 2 tablespoons of milled flaxseed. Then 2 cups of fruit of your choice (make sure it's washed)
- Top with 2 cups of fresh spinach or kale.
- Remove as much air as you can from the bag.
- Place in freezer
To Make Smoothie After Freezing
- In a blender combine your smoothie pack and 2 cups of liquid of your choice (water, milk, soy milk, almond milk, coconut water, milk, or fruit juice}
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into cups and enjoy!
The nutrition information will vary depending one exactly which fruit, protein, and liquid you use. For exact amounts, log the measurements of all your ingredients into an app like MyFitnessPal.