- 1 bag baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 cloves garlic, whole
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pack brown gravy mix
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 4lb pot roast
To Prepare Freezer Meals
- Combine mushroom soup and brown gravy mix in gallon size freezer bag
- Add pot roast to bag, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Defrost meal overnight
- Cook in crock pot for 8-10 hours on low OR in a dutch oven for 3-4 hours at 350 Degrees!
- If you cook it in the dutch oven, be sure to check it about 2/3 of the way through to make sure there is enough liquid.