- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 rounded tablespoon yeast
- 1 lb of deli ham
- 16 oz. mozzarella cheese (or whatever cheese you like)
- 5 tablespoons of softened Garlic butter
- Mix the dough ingredients in a bread machine or mixer (mix wet ingredients then knead in the dry ingredients).
- After dough cycle is complete, separate the dough into two sections on a floured surface.
- Roll out (with a rolling pin) one mound of dough until it is flattened to about 1/2 inch thick. It should be about the size of a large pizza.
- Spread the softened garlic butter on the dough surface.
- Using a pizza cutter, make triangular or pie shaped pieces by cutting straight lines through the dough. (Again, like you would cut a pizza.)
- Add ham and cheese to each slice. I placed about 2 pieces of ham and one piece of cheese per slice on the large section of the triangle.
- Starting at the large end, roll up the dough with the meat and cheese mixture inside.
- Place on greased baking sheet with the end side underneath the roll.
- Repeat these steps for your second section of dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Make sure bread is golden brown.
- Brush rolls with melted butter and let cool a bit before serving.
- Bake as directed. Let cool and then place rolls into airtight bag or container. When ready to eat, warm them up either in the microwave or oven and devour!