- Rhodes Frozen Rolls (how ever many your family will eat... my kids will eat 1-3)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt to taste
- 1-2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Pizza Sauce (we're not fancy, I just use Prego)
- Desired Pizza Toppings
- Let the frozen rolls thaw completely according to package directions.
- Once thawed, flatten, and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt (optional)
- At this point you may want to pre-bake your rolls for about 5 minutes if you like your dough nice and cooked.
- Place desired toppings.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.