- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup shredded or cubed cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons Ranch Dressing Mix
- Combine beef, ranch dressing mix and shredded cheddar cheese. Gently shape 6 patties of equal size and thickness.
- Grill patties over direct high heat with the lid closed as much as possible, until cooked – 8-10 minutes, turning once. Or cook in fry pan on stove top over med- high heat until done. If desired, during the last minute of grilling, place a slice of cheese on each patty to melt. Serve warm on hamburger buns with tomatoes, lettuce and ranch dressing.
- Place a small square of wax or parchment paper between each patty and place in gallon size freezer bag. Freeze up to 3 months. Patties can be cooked from frozen, following the same cooking instructions above.