- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup small-curd cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, plus more for topping
- 4 frozen waffles (untoasted)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons jam (any flavor)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, plus more if needed
- Ground cinnamon, for topping
- Mix the cream cheese, cottage cheese and confectioners' sugar in a medium bowl.
- Spread 2 waffles with the jam, then top with the cream cheese mixture; cover with the remaining 2 waffles.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sandwiches and cook until golden and crisp, about 3 minutes per side, adding more butter to the pan if needed. (Adjust the heat if the waffles are browning too quickly.)
- Let the sandwiches rest 1 minute before serving.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.