- 1 Loaf Rhodes dough, thawed and cut in two
- Toppings as you wish
- Prego Sauce
- Thaw dough, Brown meat, onion, and garlic together
To Prepare for Freezing:
- Let dough rise until really puffy.
- Roll out dough and put sauce, cheese, and toppings on one side only.
- Fold plain half over filling and pinch edges well to seal.
To Prepare After Freezing:
- Grease pan.
- Place frozen calzone onto the pan, cover with plastic wrap.
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator ½ hour before baking at 350º for 20 min.