- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 stalks asparagus (about 1 inch of bottom stem removed), cut into 1- to 2-inch pieces
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/2 tablespoon of butter and the eggs for about 2 minutes. Then stir in the Swiss cheese and green onion.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, add 1 tablespoon of butter and the asparagus. Cook on medium high heat for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet, reduce heat to low and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
For 2 servings, simple double all ingredients.