Favorite Broccoli Salad
I have some broccoli I need to use, so I searched out some broccoli recipes. If found many variations of this salad. It looks yummy!
- 1 bunch broccoli, separated into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, tomatoes, onion and eggs; set aside. In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; mix until smooth. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss.
Recipe and Photo are from allrecipes.com