Fabulous 4th of July Desserts
5 tried and true recipe ideas for your 4th of July celebration!
Welcome to our Cooking From Your Pantry series. Each week we feature recipes that we make in our own homes. We focus on simple recipes that we can make from ingredients found in your pantry. Some weeks we have a theme that we follow like breads, breakfast, dessert, freezer meal cooking, chicken recipes and much more! This week we are featuring frozen treats including Ice Cream, Popsicles, Fudgesicles, Ice Cream Cake, Smoothies and more!
Join us each Sunday where we share our favorite home kitchen tested recipes.
We are not just stockpiling food, we are using it in our cooking everyday to feed our families. Find out how you can too in 4 Steps to Becoming the Master of Your Stockpile! Check out more of the recipes we like.
Our Featured Dessert Recipes:
- Strawberry Creme Puff Pie
- Razzleberry Pie Bars
- Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake
- Pretzel Strawberry Jello Pie
- 4th of July Rice Krispie Treats
More Patriotic Recipes:
- My Favorite Flag Sheet Cake Recipe
- Easy Jello Flag Cake Recipe
- Jello Shaved Ice Recipe
- Patriotic Punch Recipe
- Cheesecake Strawberries
- Red, White and Blue Salad
- Basic Cheesecake Recipe with Strawberry Topping
- White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookies Recipe
- Simple Raspberry Buttermilk Cake
- Patriotic Berry Cookies
Since it’s so hot outside, you might like to try some of our favorite Frozen Treat Recipes!
- Ice Cream Butterscotch Squares
- Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Frozen Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana Bites
- Homemade Fudgesicles
- Watermelon Slush
- Ice Cream Cake
- Ice Cream Crunch Bars
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Easy Oreo Shake Recipe
- Chocolate Ice Cream in a Kitchen Aid
Check out our Pinterest board for lots of other 4th of July Celebration Ideas: