- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3-4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups Crispix cereal, crushed (can substitute with corn and rice chex)
- 3 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp season salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Remove 1/2 for topping; set aside.
- Add eggs, Worcestershire sauce, cereal, and seasonings to remaining ketchup mixture; mix well. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Crumble beef over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Using a 1/3 measuring cup form meatloaf minis onto a baking sheet or press into a muffin tin.
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes.
- Put reserved sauce into a sandwich bag and place in a gallon size freezer bag.
- When meat has cooled place it in the gallon freezer bag with the sauce.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Thaw completely
- Place meatloaf minis on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Drizzle sauce over the meatloaf minis and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- If you want more sauce, Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ goes good with this.