- 7-8 pound bone-in spiral-cut ham
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Unwrap the ham and discard the glaze packet.
- Place the ham, flat-side down, in a 6-7 quart slow cooker.
- Rub the dark brown sugar on all sides of the ham.
- Then pour the maple syrup and pineapple juice over the ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- An hour before serving, baste the ham with the juices.
- When cooking is done, remove carefully and let rest for 10 minutes before carving.
If the ham is too big for your slow cooker, you can put a piece of foil over the top of the ham. Then place a large piece of foil over the top of that and seal the foil around the slow cooker.