Easy Red, White & Blue Strawberries
- I’m all about simple, and when I put my 5-yr-old in charge of something and it turns out just fine, you know it’s easy enough!
- Melt 12 ounces of white chocolate chips in a microwave according to the package directions (make sure the container and the berries are dry; even a little moisture will alter the texture of the candy).
- One at a time, dip strawberries into the chocolate and then into blue sugar.
- Set them to harden on waxed paper.
- Makes 35 to 45 decorated berries.
Recipe & photo credit: Family Fun.