- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup good quality vegetable or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a 9-inch pie pan, mix together the flour, sugar, and salt with a fork.
- Mix the milk into the oil. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the oil mixture.
- Mix with a fork until the dough come together and ingredients are evenly combined.
- Flatten and press the dough into the pie pan to form a pie shell. Flute the edges, if desired.
- If you need a pre-baked pie shell, bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes until golden.
You can even flute the edges of the crust if you’re good at that sort of thing.