- 6 slices white or egg bread
- 2 TBSP butter, melted
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 Cups International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Tear bread into bite sized pieces
- Place in 9x9 baking dish
- Pour melted butter over bread pieces
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee, sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Pour over bread, and lightly push down with a fork until bread is covered and soaking up the egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly tapped.