- 1 white cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray two loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry cake mix, dry instant pudding mix, water, eggs, and melted butter until incorporated.
- Gently fold in the blueberries. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pans before serving.