- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti (or Chinese noodles)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1 1/2-inch strips (or 6-8 chicken tenders)
- salt and pepper
- 12-ounce bag fresh stir fry vegetables
- Add chicken broth, soy sauce, oil, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch to Instant Pot. Whisk to combine.
- Break noodles in half and layer criss cross in the Instant Pot. Add a little more chicken broth to cover noodles, if needed.
- Place chicken strips or tenders over top of noodles. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 3 minutes. Let natural release for 6 minutes, then do quick release. Leave pot on "keep warm" setting.
- Remove the chicken and set aside. Add the fresh vegetables to Instant Pot and stir in with the noodles. Place lid back on pot, with valve sealed, and let sit on "keep warm" for about 5-10 minutes to steam the veggies.
- Meanwhile, cut up the chicken into bite-size pieces. When veggies are steamed, add chicken back to pot, stir to combine. Serve warm.