- 3 egg yolks
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream (not whipped topping)
- optional: add-in of your choice (crushed Oreo or candy bar, m&ms, berries, fruit puree, or whatever!)
- In a large bowl, stir together the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, water, and vanilla extract, until combined.
- Whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks. It helps to use a chilled bowl and beaters. (Don't add any sugar or anything else into the cream.) FOLD the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture. If desired, fold in about 1 cup of an add-in of your choice.
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan or other 2-quart container with foil (this is an optional step for ease of removing ice cream from pan). Pour in mixture. COVER. Freeze in your freezer for 6 hours or until firm. You can scoop it out or take it out of the pan, peel off foil, and slice to serve.