- 32 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 24 oz crab meat, drained and crumbled
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 2 packages Wonton Wraps
- 4 green onions (optional)
- Put softened cream cheese in bowl, and mix.
- Add crab, garlic, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce (onions go in here too) and mix well
- Wet the edges of 2 or 3 Wonton wrappers.
- Add 1 TSP crab mixture to moistened Wonton Wrapper.
- Firmly press the edges of the Wonton Wrapper together.
- Fry them in hot oil (350 degrees), 5 at a time,, for 90 seconds to 2 minutes. Turn them over every 30 seconds so they fry on both sides.
- Let them drain on a paper towel and serve warm.
- Makes 96 Rangoons