Easy Chicken Spaghetti
I have played around with chicken spaghetti a lot and the recipe below is my favorite variation. You can adjust ingredients to your liking or use any of the ingredient options & it will turn out equally as yummy!
- 4 chicken breasts boiled, reserve broth
- 1 large bell pepper (red is my favorite, but green works too)
- 1 small onion
- minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 package spaghetti
- 16 oz of Velveeta Cheese (can use the Mexican variety, or shredded cheddar or pepper jack cheese if no Velveeta is available), divided
Cook chicken, set aside. Cook spaghetti in broth, shred and set aside. Saute peppers, garlic and onion in a large skillet until onions are translucent. Add soups, Ro-Tel, tomato sauce and 8 oz of Velveeta or shredded cheese. Cook on low until bubbling, then stir in chicken and spaghetti. Transfer to a lightly greased baking dish. Top with remaining Velveeta or cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.