- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough (8 ct)
- 6 thin slices mozzarella cheese (or 1 cup shredded)
- 1 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 and brush a 10-inch cast iron skillet (or small baking dish) with melted butter.
- Unroll biscuits from can and place into the bottom of the skillet.
- Top evenly with mozzarella, bacon crumbles, and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through.
- Serve warm.