- 10-ounce bag of marshmallows
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 to 4 bags microwave popcorn (about 20-25 cups)
- Sift the popcorn into a large bowl by hand, discarding the unpopped kernels.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the brown sugar and butter to a boil. Add the marshmallows and reduce heat. Stir until combined. Pour over the popcorn and stir to coat. Let cool. Serve.
- Heat the sugar and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl in the microwave until melted. Stir and add the marshmallows; microwave for 1-2 minutes, until melted. Stir to combine, then pour over popcorn, stir to coat, and let cool.