- 2 bags microwave popcorn
- 2 cups M&M’s
- 1 package of Almond bark
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Pop popcorn and pour it into a bowl.
- Transfer to another bowl to discard any unpopped kernels.
- Melt the almond bark.
- Put your popcorn in your largest bowl and pour the melted almond bark over the popcorn.
- Stir to coat
- Add M&M’s and toss together
- Spread mixture onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Shake sprinkles all over the top before it cools.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon or piping bag to drizzle chocolate over popcorn
- Let it cool and set.
- Divide it into bags.