- Candy melts or white chocolate chips
- Food coloring
- Pretzel sticks
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper
- Line your baking sheet with wax paper
- Lay out pretzel sticks on lined baking sheet leaving space between them to drizzle chocolate
- Melt your candy melts.
- Cut your candy melt bag or use a drizzling tip for your piping bag
- Starting about halfhway up your pretzel stick drizzle the melted candy in the shape of Christmas trees.
- Before candy melts harden back up on the pretzel stick, add your sprinkles if desired
- Let cool 5-10 minutes to harden up, place in refrigerator to speed up this process
- Top your cupcakes