- 2 large cucumbers, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar (or stevia to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and slice cucumbers. Spread cucumbers on 3 thicknesses of paper toweling and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of salt. Let the cucumbers rest for 30 minutes, blotting and squeezing excess moisture from cucumbers.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk yogurt, sugar, vinegar and dill together. Gently fold in the cucumber slices. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight before serving. Makes 6-8 servings.