- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet of dry zesty Italian seasoning
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of butter
- ½ cup of water
- salt and pepper to taste
TO PREPARE FOR FREEZING:
- Bag Chicken and butter and label.
- Place spice packet and soup aside for pantry. (You can freeze the spice packet with the chicken, but if you do be sure to put it in a small sandwich bag along with the butter so they don’t get wet when the chicken thaws.)
- Keep cream cheese in the fridge.
TO PREPARE AFTER FREEZING:
- Place frozen chicken in a crockpot.
- Melt butter and combine with seasoning and water.
- Pour over the chicken and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- About 45 minutes before chicken is done combine soup and cream cheese heat on the stove and pour over chicken to heat for remaining 45 minutes.
- Serve over rice, noodles or potatoes.
You can add broccoli or a mixed frozen veggie with the chicken.