- 2 pounds stew meat, cubed
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (4-ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, with liquid
- 1/2 cup apple juice or red wine
- 1 (1-ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- Place cubed beef in 4-quart slow cooker. Add contents from 2 cans cream of mushroom soup and 2 cans sliced mushroom (not drained) to slow cooker. Pour 1/2 cup apple juice or red wine and dry onion soup mix over the beef.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours, or low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, or noodles. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
PREPARING FOR THE FREEZER:
- Add all ingredients into a resealable freezer bag, remove air, lay flat, and freeze.
PREPARE AFTER FREEZING:
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Cook in slow cooker, as instructed above.
If you live a low-carb lifestyle, try Crockpot Beef and Mushrooms over baked spaghetti squash.