- 4 pounds stew meat, cubed
- 4 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 (4-ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, with liquid
- 1 cup apple juice or red wine
- 2 (1-ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- Divide the cubed stew meat and add to 2 resealable gallon-sized freezer bags. Add 2 cans of mushroom soup, 2 cans of sliced mushrooms with liquid, 1/2 cup of juice or wine and 1 packet of dry onion soup mix to each bag.
- Zip closed.
- When ready to eat, remove a bag from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 10 hours.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, or noodles.
If you live a low-carb lifestyle, try Crockpot Beef and Mushrooms over baked spaghetti squash.