Creamy Mushroom Asparagus Pork Chops
- 4 boneless sirloin pork chops (about 1 lb.)
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into thirds
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup (we use cream of mushroom or chicken)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can milk-use soup can to measure
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, combine soup, milk, Worcestershire, pepper, garlic powder, and cheddar.
- Place enough soup mixture in baking pan to cover bottom (I use square 9×9-inch pan).
- Place pork chops in baking pan, and add onions, asparagus and mushrooms.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally (I flip the chops over about halfway through cooking).
- If top becomes too brown, cover with aluminum foil.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.