Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 1 large seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small red onion, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- Toss cucumber with salt in a colander and let drain 15 minutes.
- Whisk together sour cream, vinegar, sugar, and pepper in a medium bowl until just combined.
- Rinse cucumber under running water, then wrap in a kitchen towel and squeeze out excess moisture. Add cucumber and onion to sour cream mixture and toss to coat.
Thanks to food.com for the recipe and photo!