- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 oz. dry Penne, Rotini, or Rigatoni Pasta (I like Ronzoni Garden Delight Rotini)
- 1 cup frozen green peas, unthawed
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Grated Parmesan cheese as topping (optional)
- 1. Cook pasta according to box instructions. Meanwhile, cook the onions and chicken in a non-stick skillet over med-high heat for 5 minutes or until there is no more pink in the centers.
- 2. Stir in the un-drained tomatoes and soup. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated all the way through. Stir occasionally. Add in the peas and mix well.
- 3. Drain the pasta and place in a large serving bowl. Add tomato mixture and toss to thoroughly coat. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm.