- 2 chicken breast, (still frozen works)
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel tomatoes (I like the mild stuff for my wimpy
- taste buds)
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, do not drain
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix or (3 Tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 onion, chopped or (1/3 cup minced onion)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, cubed
- Put the chicken in the crockpot.
- Top with undrained tomatoes, corn, and rinsed black beans.
- Add ranch dressing, cumin, onion and chili powder.
- Stir to combine then top with cubed cream cheese.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring once or twice to blend in the cheese (if you’re like me and don’t do well planning ahead, you can just do this on the stove top with cooked chicken).
- Before serving remove the chicken and chop to bite size pieces.