- 2 cups raw cranberries, chopped finely, preferably in a food processor
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sugar or stevia
- 3 tart apples, (I used Granny Smith) diced or chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- romaine leaves for garnish if desired
- The night before you wish to serve, combine cranberries, marshmallows, and sugar or stevia. Chill overnight in a sealed container.
- The next morning, add apples, nuts, and salt and stir well. Whip and fold in whipping cream. Chill and enjoy.