- 1/4 cup salted butter (plus additional to butter pan)
- 1 10.5-ounce bag mini marshmallows + 1 cup
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 10 Oreo cookies, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 Oreo cookies, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Butter a 9x13 pan or baking dish and set aside.
- Melt 1/4 cup salted butter in a large non-stick saucepan over medium-low heat. Swirl the melted butter over the bottom of the pan and up onto the sides to keep the marshmallows from sticking. Add in the marshmallows and stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat.
- Gently stir cereal into the marshmallow mixture, until evenly coated. Fold in the 10 chopped Oreo cookies and dump mixture into the prepared pan. Press mixture evenly, with greased hands or spatula, into the pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat white chocolate chips on 50% power for 30-second intervals, stirring after each, and until melted and smooth. Spread melted chocolate evenly over the Rice Krispie treats and immediately sprinkle with the 6 chopped Oreos.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes or let rest on counter until chocolate sets up and hardens. Cut into 18 squares.