- 13-15 cups popped plain popcorn (about 1/2 cup kernels plus 2 tablespoons)
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 24 ounces vanilla Almond Bark
- Sift the popped popcorn with your fingers and transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet or spread onto waxed paper, parchment paper, foil, baking mat, etc. (You leave behind most of the un-popped kernels by using your hands to transfer.)
- Melt the Almond Bark according to package directions. I usually use the microwave.
- While the Almond Bark is still warm, drizzle it evenly over the popcorn. Immediately sprinkle the crushed Oreo cookies over the popcorn. You can stir the popcorn around a bit if you need to spread the toppings more.
- Let it set for a minute, then dump the popcorn into a large bowl. Gently stir a little bit, if needed, to more evenly distribute the toppings. Let the Almond Bark fully set for a few more minutes, then serve and enjoy!